Business Email on linux cPanel
Business email are making good sense towards business, the mail id like firstname.lastname@example.org creates impression. If you ahe a business you must have business email id’s of you and your employees even you have need of role id’s also like email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org etc.
Creating and using email ids are too easy in cPanel. Linux hosting with cPanel is the best combination for email ids to avoid the spaming and for better performance.
Here are simple steps about creating and using business email ids.
- Login to cpanel
- Go to Email Accounts and type email id as you would like to create
- If your cPanel has multiple domains select your domain name
- Enter Password and Confirm Password – Use combination of small letters, capital letters, numbers and symbols to make strong passowrd. We recommend to use Password Generated provided by the cPanel
- Set Mailbox Quota in MB or Unlimited
- Click Create Account
- Now use link as webmail.yoursite.com or yoursite.com/webmail or yoursite.com:2095 to access mail id directly.
- In login window of webmail use email id as a user name and password which you set